Discover yourself and your potential!
Take part in career counselling if you want:
- discover suitable job opportunities and think about your suitability for the job you want;
- learn about your skills and knowledge to keep up with changes in the world of work;
- consider the options for moving into learning and how to balance time between work and learning;
- find new opportunities if, for whatever reason, you can no longer work in your old job;
- set goals and an action plan to achieve your career dreams.
You can choose whether you want to talk to a career counsellor by phone or online. The online meeting will take place in a Microsoft Teams environment, and a camera and microphone are essential. Once you have registered, we will also send you an email notification. You can register up to one hour before the service starts.
If you cannot find a suitable time for career counselling here, you can book an appointment conveniently in the e-Unemployment Insurance Fund environment: www.tootukassa.ee/etootukassa/logi-sisse
Very good, you found the first sign. The next sign will be waiting
for you where you can find out more information on how to practice your profession!"
Very good, you found the first sign. The next sign will be waiting for you where you can find out more information on how to practice your profession!"