SKFNKTs - a union of several major health resorts, medical and research institutions located in the federal resort towns of Pyatigorsk, Essentuki, Kislovodsk, Zheleznovodsk, as well as in the town of Teberda, which have unique natural healing resources: drinking mineral waters, therapeutic mud, radon, carbonate and hydrosulfide springs.
The main objective of the Federal State Budgetary Institution of the Russian Federation (FGBU) is to improve the health of adults and children through the provision of quality spa and rehabilitation medical care, as well as evidence-based approaches to patient treatment. Thanks to an extensive network of branches the Center provides treatment in a variety of profiles and directions. The combination of the healing effects of nature, individually selected procedures, medicines and a special diet allows us to take a comprehensive approach to the recovery of vacationers.
The Center includes:
- Medical Center "Yunost" Essentuki;
- Sanatorium named after SM. Kirov sanatorium in Pyatigorsk;
- N.K. Krupskaya Children's Sanatorium in Zheleznovodsk;
- Sanatorium "Salute" Zheleznovodsk;
- Sanatorium "Smena" Kislovodsk;
- Sanatorium "Narat" Teberda;
- Pyatigorsk Clinic;
- Yunost Medical Center Clinical Center, Yessentuki;
- Zheleznovodsk Clinic;
- Kislovodsk Clinic.